Please visit our scripts page to initiate an order or to learn more about this solution, including pricing.
How do I order a script?
What types of scripts can you write?
Prose writes a wide range of scripts, including the following list of specialties. As you fill out the content brief, select one of these options or indicate your own:
- Explainer video: An informative, typically animated video (usually under two minutes) that is posted on a company’s homepage and tells the company’s story in an engaging way.
- Corporate/branded video: A video commissioned by a company for its own use and created for a specific purpose or limited audience. A corporate video usually includes the company’s image and story.
- Product video: A type of explainer video that demonstrates the benefits of a product or service (e.g., a new or popular offering).
- Live action video: A video that utilizes real people and voices without the use of animation.
- TV commercial: A video that advertises a product, service, or organization via television. TV commercials are brief, but they may share features with other video types (they may be funny or serious, live-action or animation, etc.). TV spots are ideal for delivering local and national messages at strategic times of day.
- Radio ad: Radio ads are short commercials publicized via radio. Since they have no digital component, the message’s delivery has to be sharp and quick, without compromising key information.
- Online webinar: These lectures or seminars are presented on the web through video conferencing or offered as a download. They are often offered as part of an online conference to share a meeting, event, lecture, or presentation.
- Training video: Many brands use videos to train corporate employees or executives. Popular topics include workplace effectiveness, IT issues, compliance, new employee orientation, legal topics, and corporate policies.
- Educational/e-learning video: Videos are convenient tools for online education (e.g., Coursera, Udacity, EdX).
- Screencast tutorial: This video explanation of a software product and/or customer service protocol is produced as a real-time recording of a person's actions. This format is often structured as a “how-to” tutorial.
- Podcast: These digital broadcasts are published online via a personal channel, usually in the form of an MP3 audio file. Individual podcast episodes within a themed series can explore specific topics in detail. Followers can stream or download the content to their computers or mobile devices.
How do you price script writing?
We charge per word. In the content brief, enter the number of seconds or minutes your video or audio will last to calculate the total cost. (Based on industry standards, we assume 160 words per minute.)